Learn to diagnose, maintain, and repair today's high tech automobiles and troubleshoot problems using the latest engine analyzers, handheld scanners, and other computerized diagnostic equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair a wide range of cars and light trucks
- Use the same advanced diagnostic and repair equipment as Master Technicians to troubleshoot complex automotive systems
- Work on today’s high-tech vehicle computers and mechanical systems
You may also like these related programs:
- ASE-A1 Engine Repair
- ASE SS 302 Suspension & Steering Certification Exam (A4)
- ASE B 302 Brakes Certification Exam (A5)
- ASE EP 302 Engine Performance Certification Exam (A8)
- ACT National Career Readiness Credential
- Automotive repair technician
- Fleet service mechanic
- Service manager
- Parts/tools salesperson
- Motor sports dealership
- Tool company
- Equipment manufacturer
- City or county garage
- Trucking company
- Automotive machine shop
- Automotive parts store
- Insurance company
Successful completion of Adult Automotive Technology Program earns 20 credits towards Associate of Technical Studies at The University of Akron.
- Job Placement
- Certificate of Completion
- Career Portfolio
- 828 hour course meets M-Th 4-9pm.
- Learn everything from basic engine systems to computerized fuel injection, anti-lock brakes, computerized engine controls and more.
- For questions and additional information, contact Lynette Boggs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition: $5,796 + Books and Supplies (all costs subject to change)
- Next Start Date: July 2017 (Enroll early to esure placement!)
- How to enroll in the Automotive Technology program: first register for an info session where you'll receive your application, financial aid information, course schedule, and more. Reserve your spot by calling 330-669-7070 or online here.
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify. Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.