- Apply effective electrical and mechanical repair techniques to maintain building and production systems
- Troubleshoot complex manufacturing equipment
- Work with professionals in the classroom and at industrail sites
You may also like these related programs:
- AWS Certifed Welder
- ACT National Career Readiness Credential
Prepared for immediate employment in the industrial maintenance field including:
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Industrial Machine Repair Technician
Successful completion of Adult Industrial Maintenance Program earns 20 credits towards Associate of Technical Studies at The University of Akron.
- You will complete one welding certification test in accordance with the standards set forth by The American Weldng society.
- In this program you will complete 115 hours of on-the-job training with a participating industrial partner.
- Certificate of Completion & Career Portfolio
- This 746-hour program is about 12 months long and meets M-Th 4-10pm with a few Friday sessions from 6-9pm during each semester.
- Tuition: $5,222 + books and supplies (all costs subject to change)
- Next Start Date: Fall 2019 (Enroll early to ensure placement!)
- How to enroll in the Industrial Maintenance Technology program: first register for an info session where you'll receive your application, financial aid information, course schedule, and more. Reserve your spot by calling 330-669-7070 or online here.
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify. Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.
- For questions and additional information, contact Lynette Boggs at firstname.lastname@example.org