- Assist professionals in a clinical environment with chairside assisting, radiography, and laboratory procedures
- Perform a wide range of responsibilities in a dental office environment including scheduling and billing
- Practice ethical standards, confidentiality, and professionalism when interacting with patients, clients, and coworkers
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Licensed Ohio Dental Radiographer
- ACT National Career Readiness Credential
You will also be elligible for opportunities like:
- Job Placement
- Career Portfolio
- Chairside Dental Assistant
- Dental Office Assistant
- Insurance Company
- Dental Receptionist
- Dental Lab Assistant
- Dental Radiographer
- Dental Supply Company
Successful completion of Adult Dental Assisting Program earns 20 credits towards Associate of Technical Studies at The University of Akron.
How to enroll in the Dental Assisting program: first, register for an info session where you'll receive your application, financial aid information, course schedule, and more. Reserve your spot by calling 330-669-7070 or online here.
- This 900-hour program is about 12 months long and meets M-Th 5-9pm.
- Tuition: $5,625 + books and supplies (all costs subject to change)
- For questions and additional information, call 330-669-7070
- Next Start Date: September 2020 (Enroll early to ensure placement!)
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify. Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.