A free educational program for any adult wanting to improve basic academic skills
- Prepare for college and vocational entrance exams like WorkKeys®, ACT Compass, and High School Equivalency Exam.
- Refresh reading, writing, math, and language skills.
- Explore careers that interest you with 1-on-1 assistance including FAFSA (financial aid) assistance, admissions guidance, and career interest exploration and testing.
- Test takers should expect a computer based test that will require knowledge in areas like Algebra, Science and Social Studies. Interested adults are encouraged to attend ABLE classes and prepare to pass the High School Equivalency Exam. Call 330-988-1007 to register.
- Prepare to pass the WorkKeys®, ACT Compass, or High School Equivalency Exam.
- High School Equivalency Exam test scholarships are available to enrolled ABLE students through our partnership with the H.O.P.E Fund Pay It Forward Scholarship. Please call the ABLE Office for more details or go to the HOPE Fund website for more information on eligibility.
- ABLE / ESOL Student Eligibility FAQs
- ABLE Orientation
- Student Center (Forms)
- Wayne County ABLE / ESOL Staff
- Interested in Volunteering? Volunteer Application
- Wayne County ABLE Learning Center locations
- Wayne County ABLE Facebook page
- Enrolled ABLE and ESOL students may also choose Distance Education to study conveniently from any computer 24/7. ABLE and English for Speakers of Other Languages - using MySkillsTutor and Rosetta Stone programs.