A free educational program for any adult wanting to improve basic academic skills
- Prepare for college and vocational entrance exams like WorkKeys® and High School Equivalency Exam.
- Refresh reading, writing, math, and language skills.
- Explore careers that interest you with 1-on-1 assistance including FAFSA (financial aid) assistance, admissions guidance, and career interest exploration and testing.
- Test takers should expect a computer based test that will require knowledge in areas like Algebra, Science and Social Studies. Interested adults are encouraged to attend Aspire classes and prepare to pass the High School Equivalency Exam. Call 330-988-1007 to register.
- Prepare to pass the WorkKeys® or High School Equivalency Exam.
- High School Equivalency Exam test scholarships are available to enrolled Aspire students through our partnership with the H.O.P.E Fund Pay It Forward Scholarship. Please call the Aspire Office for more details or go to the HOPE Fund website for more information on eligibility.
- Aspire / ESOL Student Eligibility Requirements
- Aspire Orientation
- Wayne County Aspire / ESOL Staff
- Interested in Volunteering? Volunteer Application
- Aspire Wayne County Learning Center locations
- Aspire Wayne County Facebook page
- Enrolled Aspire and ESOL students may also choose Distance Education to study conveniently from any computer 24/7. Aspire and English for Speakers of Other Languages - using MySkillsTutor and Rosetta Stone programs.