- Prepare for success in the office environment.
- Become proficient in Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others.
- Learn proper ethics and attitudes necessary to succeed.
Choose your area of concentration for additional industry-specific skills. Concentraion areas include:
- Accounting Clerk
- Human Resources Clerk
- Marketing Clerk
- Medical Clerk
Every successful office needs someone that makes everything function smoothly. The Administrative Office Professional program will prepare students for success in the computerized office through technical training in the proper office procedures and the latest software applications, as well as proper ethics and attitudes necessary to succeed in the desired concentration area.
Students will demonstrate their knowledge through produced work products, simulations, projects, and industry credential assessments. This accelerated and comprehensive program includes the opportunity to complete
- Office Productivity Assessment and Certification (OPAC)
- Microsoft Office User Certification(s) and/or National Healthcareers Association Credential
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (Medical concentration)
Work in a variety of offices across many different industries. Careers include:
- Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- Information Clerk
- Medical Records and Health Information Technician
- Bookkeeping/Accounting/Auditing Clerk
- Human Resources
- And more!
- College Credit
- Certificate of Completion & Career Portfolio
This 935 hour program meets Monday-Friday 9am-2pm.
For more information, attend a free info session. Reserve your spot online here or by calling 330-669-7070.
Tuition: $5,844 + Books and Supplies (all costs subject to change)
Next Start Date: September 16, 2019 (Enroll early to esure placement!); additional dates may be added
- How to enroll in the Administrative Office Professional program: first register for an info session where you'll receive your application, financial aid information, course schedule, and more. Reserve your spot by calling 330-669-7070 or online here.
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify. Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.