- Prepare for success in the office environment.
- Become proficient in Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others.
- Learn proper ethics and attitudes necessary to succeed.
Choose your area of concentration for additional industry-specific skills. Concentration areas include:
- Accounting Clerk
- Human Resources Clerk
- Marketing Clerk
- Medical Clerk
Every successful office needs someone that makes everything function smoothly. The Administrative Office Professional program will prepare students for success in the computerized office through technical training in the proper office procedures and the latest software applications, as well as proper ethics and attitudes necessary to succeed in the desired concentration area.
Students will demonstrate their knowledge through produced work products, simulations, projects, and industry credential assessments.
- Office Productivity Assessment and Certification (OPAC)
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist through National Healthcareers Association
You will also be elligible for opportunities like:
- College Credit
- Program Certificate of Completion & Career Portfolio
Work in a variety of offices across many different industries. Careers include:
- Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- Information Clerk
- Medical Records and Health Information Technician
- Bookkeeping/Accounting/Auditing Clerk
- Human Resources
- And more!
How to enroll in the Administrative Office Professional program: first, register for an info session where you'll receive your application, financial aid information, course schedule, and more. Reserve your spot by calling 330-669-7070 or online here.
- This 935 hour program meets Monday-Friday 9am-2pm.
Tuition: $5,844 + Books and Supplies (all costs subject to change)
Next Start Date: January, 2022; Enroll early to ensure placement!
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify. Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.