- Salon Operations
- Scalp care
- Hair styling, cutting, highlighting, and coloring
- Prepared to take State Board Licensure exam
- Salon Manager
- Salon Owner
Visit Ohio Means Jobs for career opportunities and information on this industry.
- Dates: Begins 8/15/19 and 10/28/19 (Additional dates may be added! Call for additional information.)
- Class Times: M-Th 5-9pm and select Saturdays 8:30am-3:30pm.
- Tuition: $9,375 + $1,560 for books, supplies, kit, and fees
- For more information, contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to view the Cosmetology Student Handbook
Join us for a Cosmetology Information Session. You'll learn all about the program, financial aid, entrance requirements and more. Please contact our Adult Educaion office at 330-669-7070 or register online to reserve your spot!