Federal PELL Grant 

This need-based grant does not have to be repaid. The current maximum for an award year is $7,395. Click the link below to apply online at the Free Application for Federal Student Aid website. Include our school code - 009156 - on the application so your information will be forwarded to WCSCC. Apply for a FAFSA


Federal Stafford Loans

Subsidized Stafford Loans are need-based and repayment begins six months after you leave school. The U.S. Department of Education pays interest while borrower is in school, during grace and deferment periods.

Unsubsidized Stafford Loans are not need-based and repayment begins six months after you leave school. Borrower is responsible for interest during the life of the loan.

Plus Loans are for parents of dependent students only. They are not need-based and repayment begins while student is still in school. Maximum amount may not exceed total cost of attendance less any other aid to be received.

Completion of a FAFSA application is required to determine eligibility.  Apply for a Federal Stafford Loan


Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD)

This agency serves individuals with physical and/or mental limitations. Contact them by calling 330-438-0500.


Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)

This government agency provides funding through the GI Bill for Veterans. Contact Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551 or online at http://www.gibill.va.gov/



Your current employer may offer tuition reimbursement or scholarships.  State employees may be eligible for a Tuition Voucher Program.


Scholarship Opportunities   


Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)

WIOA currently serves individuals who are unemployed, underemployed or have recently been dislocated. Call 330-264-5060 to schedule an orientation.


Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)

This federal program provides assistance to workers whose jobs or hours have been reduced as a result of increased imports. Call 330-287-6601 for program specifics.


Payment Agreements

Contact the Wayne County Schools Career Center Financial Aid Clerk for more information on this interest-free option.


If you have questions, please contact our Financial Aid Clerk.