Any adult age 20 or older living in Ohio that does not have a secondary credential (High School Diploma or GED) qualifies to participate in the Free Adult Diploma Program - a program made possible through a grant from the Ohio Department of Education.
Any adult age 20 or older living in Ohio that does not have a secondary credential (HS diploma or GED).
What do participants receive?
Students will earn a high school diploma and a career-specific technical certification; assuming they meet the WorkKeys score requirements and earn the industry credential associated with their program. The high school diploma will be awarded from the Ohio Department of Education (ODE).
What is the cost for the Adult Diploma program?
Students enrolled through the adult diploma program will be fully funded by a grant from ODE.
What is the process for enrollment into the program?
1. Register for the academic assessment (TABE), which is offered through WCSCC/ Aspire. To register, call 330-988-1007 or 330-669-7070
2. You will be asked to provide:
- State issued ID or driver’s license
- A working email address
3. Available programs will be supplemented with academic enrichment classes through Aspire, to help students successfully pass the ACT WorkKeys, which is an acceptance requirement to the program.
4. Your Career Success Coach, will be available to answer any questions throughout the process.
What technical skill programs are available?
- Administrative Office Professional: Accounting Clerk or Human Resources Clerk (full time program)
- Customer Service Representative
- Coding and Billing (part time program)
- Dental Assisting
- Fast Track Welding
- Medical Clerk (full time program)
- Nurse Aide
- Medical Assisting (full time program)
- Manufacturing Technologies Robotics and Automation (full time program)
For questions and additional information, contact Anna Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.669.7070, ext. 6011
or call Aspire to schedule your TABE test at 330-988-1007