Updated: October 22, 2021
WCSCC SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All lab activities must follow WCSCC protocols in addition to meeting industry standards.
- Staff and student temperatures taken before leaving home and may be required at school.
- Students and staff stay home with 100°+ temperature.
- Students and staff stay home with two or more Covid related symptoms, per CDC guidelines.
- Revised teacher schedule (7:30-2:30).
- Bus drop offs (one at a time), no congregating – social distancing.
- Students go to 1st period class upon arrival.
- Face coverings (fabric covering mouth and nose, school appropriate) are required for all staff, students, and visitors.
- Face coverings are required for all bus and van trips.
- Hand washing throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer throughout Career Center.
- Classrooms, labs and all other common areas – minimum of 3’ social distancing between students.
- Outside activities - maintain social distancing.
- Seating charts in all classes, STAR Periods and lunches.
- Breakfast and Lunches – social distancing, facing forward, and staying seated throughout.
- Disinfect Commons/restrooms/ classrooms/labs/common areas/offices (every day after school, with the 360 cleaner as needed).
- Directional arrows in hallway for traffic flow.
- Delayed releases at end of day by home school.
- HVAC – full outdoor air circulation.
- All protocols of Governor and County Health Department.
- Positive case of Covid-19 = persons will be contacted by Health Department or nurse (the school is not permitted to release identifying information).
- WCSCC will work to decrease the likelihood of infection through additional hygiene, cleaning, and safety procedures. However, please understand being in a public place has a certain level of risk that cannot be eliminated.